Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Playoffs, Are You Talking About Playoffs?

Haven't the Patriots clinched a playoff spot? Too much math for my brain to deal with at the moment.
If the AFC Playoffs Began Today : Patriots Daily

1st seed - AFCE division leader New England Patriots (9-0). Last Sunday’s gutty comeback win over the reigning champion Colts gives the Pats undisputed possession of the AFC’s first seed this week. Little known fact - prior to Sunday, the Colts held this spot by virtue of the 4th tiebreaker; strength of victory.
That's surprising. If someone had come off the street and told me that last week, I wouldn't have believed them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of the Pats and I need to get to the Super Bowl. Does anyone know where to get tickets?...I have been looking around and I found an online auction site that is selling them for a pretty good price http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auction_verticalngo.asp?slrid=612 . They also have some pretty wicked party tickets (Carmen Electra, Playboy models etc..) I heard that if you buy from these guys you can deduct the tickets from your taxes (I might not have enough to write off) …I guess the company that is selling them, www.EarthLab.com is a not for profit company. I checked them out, they have a cool website, I think they have some kind of association with Mario Batali, and Al Gore. I also took their carbon footprint test which is a pretty cool function. I am going to check my score again after I fly to the super bowl and I bet my carbon output is higher oh well it is worth it. Anyway if you know of a better deal or another site let me know, I will take any seats.