Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Patriots look for their players

Branch is still sitting out. I don't know about you, but I thought his holdout would be over by now. I assumed the Patriots would get a long term deal done with their star wide receiver. But it looks like both sides are waiting for the other to blink.

In the meantime, I'm already sick of all the articles on Seau. I know he's a big talker and he makes great copy, but enough is enough already. He hasn't even played, yet. He doesn't even know how he's going to play on this team. Let's wait and see what he can do.

I've also been left wondering about Harrison, but then, based on the stories about him today, so has he. No one knows when he'll be ready to see action again. At least he's practicing. But I don't like knowing he's so far behind in getting ready for the season. Yes, he's fit. But that's not the same thing.

No comments: