Thursday, December 29, 2005

Help Wanted

I'm stickying this post for a few days. If you want to see the latest posts, look below!

I'm looking for help in posting to this blog. While I feel like I have a lot to say on and about New England sports, I know there's more to be said. Are you looking to get your opinion out there? Want to let everyone know your opinion on the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins (and Revs)? Or perhaps you're a Yankees fan and want a more balanced report to show up here? Post a message in the comment section to let me know about your interest.

You don't have to be a good writer, just opinionated and willing to write a post a week or so (although you can write as many as you want). I just want to do more with this site and you may be just the person to help me do that!

2 comments:

saurav said...

May Peace
Hope and Love
be with you
Today
Tomorrow
and Always

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !

Wally Banners said...

Cool article. Liked the tracking of new england sports! .Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !