Thursday, March 16, 2006

Schilling signs with a new team

According to gamecloud, Curt Schilling has signed for a different team this year. Namely Sony.

Curt signed on as a spokesman for their popular EverQuest I and II (Known better for it's pseudonym EverCrack). I knew Curt was an online junky, but EverQuest can be extremely addicting.

Gamecloud - - Red Sox Pitcher Signed As Everquest Spokesperson



"I enjoy the anonymity and the ability to interact on a personal level with people I wouldn't normally meet or know," Schilling said. "That, and the game is a riot. There's no end to it, the world is enormous, the possibilities are endless, and above all else, it's a place to go and relax amongst friends. What I can't get enough of is your ability to interact with real live people. The game's about teamwork, and knowing the right way to pick and play your class properly in such a way that it complements a group. That's why EverQuest has stayed so popular."

No comments: